Steve has 20 years’ experience as a leader in renewables and utilities, having led major projects and teams within the energy, renewables and e-mobility sectors throughout Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, USA and UK. He is a trusted advisor to state and federal governments, e-mobility representative bodies as well as commercial fleet managers.
A regular speaker at events and thought leader in media, Steve has been involved in a variety of projects across the e-mobility ecosystem:
- Led numerous EV fleet transition planning projects, including for the NSW Government fleet of circa 18,000 vehicles.
- Led e-mobility policy development work with Queensland, South Australian and federal government agencies as well as leading grid providers in Australia and New Zealand.
- Assisted in development of combined depot and on-route charging solution which saved a major UK bus operator circa £20m in electrical upgrades to electrify their bus fleet.
- Core role in due diligence team for $10.3bn purchase of Transgrid, responsible for modelling the impact of renewables on the regulated business and for developing unregulated revenue opportunities.
- GM-Operations for Australia’s largest C&I solar EPC through a period of 80% YOY growth, responsible for delivery of some of Australia’s most cutting edge commercial solar, storage and VPP projects.